Welcome to Weekend Filmmakers Contest 2019, presented by Gibstan Entertainment.
Entry into and participation in this Competition is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements is BETWEEN, The person or persons accessing to this website/Contest and accepting the Terms and Conditions collectively referred to as “You” “Participant(s)” “The Contestant(s)” “The Entrant(s)” and “Your” “Users”. AND WFC and Gibstan Entertainment collectively referred to as “The Company” ”Website” “Owner” “Ourselves” “We” “Our” and “Us”.
- All films must be made specifically for Weekend Filmmakers Contest 2019 within the filmmaking hours 16-Aug, 10 PM to 18-Aug, 10 PM IST.
- We operate only in India and entries outside India are strictly not accepted.
- The cost of entry to Weekend Filmmakers Contest (WFC) 2019 is Rs. 1000/- for Mobile Filmmaking Category and Rs.1500/- for Amateur Filmmaking Category. You can pay via Debit/credit card or Paypal. If you need another payment methods or are having trouble with payment please contact us at [email protected].
- Each film may only be submitted once. Entrants may submit multiple entries, as long as each entry differs significantly from any others submitted by that entrant.
- To be eligible for the Competition, the teams are required to sign and submit the agreements online which will be sent to Team Leaders’ registered mail ID before the contest begins.
- Duration of the film should not be less than 3 minutes and more than 7 minutes in whole.
- The Final film should bear the start/end credits “This film is made for Weekend Filmmakers Contest 2019” to be qualified.
- The Contest judges’ decisions are final and no correspondence or discussion will be entered into regarding the judging process or any outcomes reached.
- You cannot use copyright material unless you have documentation to prove you have legal authorisation from the musician, artist, writer or record label. We may ask for this documentation at any time.
- Films containing prohibited or inappropriate content as determined by us, in its sole discretion, will be disqualified.
- All copyright, moral rights and rights of personality for all content, including music and actors, must be cleared. Failure to clear these rights will result in removal of the entry from consideration in the competition.
- We or our affiliates take no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt.
- We reserve the right to use entrant content (including all or part of any film submitted by an Entrant) in any manner we choose. Submission of an entry constitutes consent by the Entrant for WFC and Gibstan Entertainment to use the content in this way and also to use the Entrant’s name and photo for publicity purposes.
- Without limitation, we may use all or part of the Weekend Filmmakers Contest 2019 entries for our consumer campaigns and may sublicense this right to third parties fulfilling similar functions.
- Entries become the property of WFC and Gibstan Entertainment. The non-exclusive worldwide rights for all media submitted must be available for seven (7) years for use by us.
- Contestants must agree to their film being uploaded to our website and shown online and on our Youtube channel and any other social media associated to us, unless stated otherwise and/or discussed with us. Please email us at [email protected] if you have any concerns about this.
- All personal information, such as your name, address, telephone number, email address and age, is collected solely for the purposes of administering this contest and shall not be used for any other purpose without your consent. By providing this information, you consent to it being used by us and our affiliates for the stated purposes.
- Only films submitted before the deadline (18-Aug-2019 before 10 PM IST) will be officially part of this contest.
- Entrants must submit their entries via the Gibstan Entertainment website, WFC 2019 Registration form (//www.gibstan.com/wfc). Any entry form or supporting materials received via any other method shall be destroyed and will not be considered a valid submission.
- Final film along with 3-10 BTS still images, should be submitted by the deadline only through the link provided by us before the end of the contest. Films received by any other methods will not be considered a valid submission.
- The judges may disqualify a film if they have reason to believe that it does not comply with the entry Terms and Conditions, so make sure you have read them thoroughly!
- Top 5 winning teams will be eligible to be part of an upcoming feature film, post their auditions according to their Role/Department.
- Under any circumstances no refund shall be given to the registered participants who got registered in the website for participating in the contest (WFC) conducted by us.
- We are not responsible for providing the train/bus/flight tickets or accommodations on the day of Auditions for the Winning teams. All other arrangements and costs for the trip have to be made and borne by the team itself. Locations for auditions will be announced post selecting the winners.
- Other process details, agreements and rules related to the auditions for the feature film will be sent to the winning teams to their registered email ID.
- We may add to or amend these rules at any time prior to the beginning of the contest period, without informing the participants.