Weekend Filmmakers Contest!
WFC is a platform, proudly presented by Gibstan to all the new talented indie filmmakers. We untangle your dreams to get into the Big-screen.
Most frequent questions and answers
- Top 5 winning Teams/Team Members will be asked to give auditions according to their Role/Department, post which they will be eligible to be part of a feature film made after the contest every year.
- Yes, the teams are required to sign and submit the agreements online which will be sent to Team Leaders’ registered mail ID after you register your team and before the contest begins.
- Yes, you can upload your film in any social media but the film should bear the credits “This film is made for Weekend Filmmakers Contest – YEAR (followed by the year of the contest)”
- There are two Filmmaking categories which you can choose from. The cost of entry to Weekend Filmmakers Contest (WFC) 2019 is Rs. 1000/- for Mobile Filmmaking Category and Rs.1500/- for Amateur Filmmaking Category.
- You can pay via Debit/credit card or Paypal. If you need another payment methods or are having trouble with payment please contact us at [email protected].
- Yes, there is theme that your shortfilm should follow, which will be revealed online every year right when the Filmmaking hours start. However, the concept and the story of your shortfilm is completely up to you.